Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Ann Arbor

Page 1 of 3Next

Currently, the City of Ann Arbor Rental Housing is canceling and rescheduling all appointments up through 05/01/2020.

We’ve talked about precautions to take after getting the green light to resume inspections including:

• Inspectors entering the office at different pre-determined times (we sit in close proximity).
  • Utilizing PPE.
  • Working with agents/owners/tenants to establish distancing protocols prior to entering each property.

I know there are many other things to consider, so I will look forward to opening some dialog.

J Freeman

Update:

Ann Arbor Housing Inspection appointments are being cancelled through 05/15/2020 to coincide with the State of MI shelter in place executive order.

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Sunday Night Football

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Peacock

Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Peacock Premium

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Peacock Premium

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Paramount Plus

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. Peacock Premium

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post… Peacock

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Alpilean

Page 1 of 3Next